Date of birth:
Baptism Date and Sponsors:
Gender and Designation:
Skills or Duties:
Child: Marie Josephine
Age 21 (R5.083)
- Bill of Sale, New Orleans Notarial Archives, Felix Grima, v 46 act 177
- The named woman being sold is "Octavie" with an alias of "Anna"
- Anna is listed as a seamstress, washerwoman, and ironer
- Slave baptism records, Archdiocese of Baton Rouge
- St. James Catholic Church, St. James Parish, Louisiana
- Item no. 7; Page no. 207; Entry no. 45
- Lists Anna as Marie Josephine's mother
* Denotes estimated date based on available records.